Truth or Dare is a popular party game that can be a lot of fun for couples as well. It’s a great way to get to know each other better and spice up your relationship. The rules of the game are simple – one person chooses “truth” or “dare,” and the other person asks them a question or gives them a task to complete.
Truth or dare questions for couples is a game that can be a great way to explore each other’s fantasies and desires. Truth questions can lead to deeper conversations and reveal more about your partner’s personality and values. And dares can be a fun way to try new things and get out of your comfort zone.
If you’re interested in discovering some of the best truth or dare questions for couples, then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, I’ll be sharing some of my top picks. So, keep reading to find out more!
How To Play Truth Or Dare
Truth or dare is a classic party game that can be played with two or more players. Here’s how to play:
Step #1: Gather your players and have them sit in a circle.
Step #2: Decide who will go first; this can be done by spinning a bottle or using any other random selection method.
Step #3: The person who goes first chooses another player and asks if they want to choose “truth” or “dare.”
Step #4: If the player chooses “TRUTH,” then the person who asked the question will ask them a question that they must answer truthfully. The question can be about anything, but it should be something that the player feels comfortable answering.
Step #5: If the player chooses “DARE,” then the person who asked the question will give them a challenge or task that they must complete. The challenge can be anything, but it should be something that the player can do and feels comfortable doing.
Step #6: Once the player has completed the truth or dare, it’s their turn to ask someone else to choose “truth” or “dare.”
The game continues in this way, with players taking turns asking each other to choose “truth” or “dare,” and completing the corresponding task. It’s important to remember that all players should feel comfortable with the questions or tasks given, and no one should be pressured into doing anything they don’t want to do.
200 Best Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
In this post, I’ve compiled over 200 of the best truth or dare questions for couples, organized into different categories for various occasions.
So, whether you’re looking for fun truth or dare questions for couples, dirty truth or dare questions for couples, flirty truth or dare questions for couples, truth or dare questions for couples over text, or truth or dare questions for long distance relationship, you’re sure to find some great options here.
Fun Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
Here are the best fun truth questions for couples; you can decide to play this with your partner when you feel bored or to just spice things up and make things lively.
1. Did you, at any time, feel uncomfortable in the presence of your parents? When?
2. Did someone ever break your heart? Who? (I’ll break their bones)
3. Is there something that you love a lot, but you sacrificed just for me?
4. Do you have a favorite in-law? Who is he/she?
5. What is one thing that makes you regret our relationship?
6. What am I worth exchanging with?
7. What is one household chore that you hate to do?
8. Did you ever lie about your GPA?
9. How many serious relationships have you had?
10. Did you ever have a Tinder profile?
11. Were you ever on a blind date?
12. Which animal comes to your mind when you think of me?
13. Is there a nickname I gave, that you absolutely hate?
14. Rate the style of my dressing on a scale of 1 to 10.
15. Name one thing that you just can’t give up even for me.
16. What is your idea of a perfect marriage?
17. Does the scent of my perfume arouse you?
18. Share one thing which you think could cause our break up.
19. Which of my friends do you like to talk to and whom do you hate?
20. What was the first ever lie you told me?
21. When you suddenly hear my name in public, what is that one thing which comes to your mind?
22. What could be your alternate career?
Romantic Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
These are just a few of the many romantic truth or dare questions for couples that are sure to surprise you with some of the truths you’ll hear from your partner. Get ready for some exciting revelations!
1. How many people have you slept with?
2. How many times have you been in love?
3. How many people have you dated?
4. Have you ever cheated on someone?
5. Do you have any addictions?
6. What’s your most annoying habit?
7. Have you ever peed in a pool?
8. Do you pee in the shower?
9. Have you ever picked your nose in public?
10. Do you like my cooking?
11. What’s the thing you dislike about me the most?
12. What’s your favorite thing about me?
13. What made you first attracted to me?
14. What’s something you don’t want me to know?
15. Why did you and your ex break up?
16. Where is the craziest place you’ve had s#x?
17. Where is your wildest fantasy?
18. What’s your biggest turn-off?
19. What’s your biggest turn-on?
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
21. Have you ever peed in bed as an adult?
22. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
23. Have you ever been accused of stalking an ex?
24. Is there anything you would like to change about our relationship?
25. Is there anything I do that makes you really mad?
26. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
27. Have you ever kissed someone of the same s#x?
28. Have you ever been arrested?
29. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Dirty Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
These dirty truth or dare questions for couples are to help you both explore some of your naughty s#xual fantasies and have fun while at it.
1. Go to the kitchen and make me the s#xiest snack you can think of, Master Chef style. The catch? You only have three minutes, and you’re the plate.
2. I’ll pick a song and you have to str#ptease for me, blindfolded.
3. You can’t say my name for the rest of the game, but instead, have to call me any nickname I choose. Every time you mess up, I get to spank you.
4. Act out your s#xiest fantasy without using your words. Props, however, are highly encouraged.
5. Go skinny dipping with me. (If you don’t have a private pool, get creative! The bathtub shower, or a water fight in the kitchen all count.)
6. Trade clothes with me for the rest of the game. Once you put mine on, blast your fave hype song and show off your new look like a runway model.
7. Try to literally (li li li) lick yourself from your head to your toes. You only get three “help” spots where I can jump in, so use wisely.
8. Show me the last p#rn video you watched.
9. Watch me touch myself for 5 minutes. You’re not allowed to touch me or yourself while I do.
10. Kiss a part of my body you want to come on.
11. Take my hand and put it on a part of your body you’d like me to pay more attention to. Guide my hand and show me how you want to be touched.
12. You have one minute to turn me on using only your feet.
13. Put on a song you find really s#xy and go down on me for the length of it.
14. Imitate what I sound like when I org#sm.
15. Blindfold me and write something s#xy on my body in lipstick.
16. Go in the other room and s#xt me the dirtiest thing you can think of.
17. Show me how you touch yourself when I’m not around.
18. Take off your pants and give me your best twerk. Now try it upside down on the wall.
19. Call me from the other room. When it goes to voicemail, leave me an explicit message outlining exactly what you want to do to me.
Flirty Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
In case you’re trying to flirt with your partner during the cause of the game, here are the best flirty truth or dare questions for couples, and spicy truth or dare questions for couples you could ask them.
1. Get down on one knee and propose to me with a joke.
2. Say I love you while doing 50 jumping jacks.
3. Cook a delicious meal in less than 40 minutes.
4. Duck walk in the garden and apologize for our first fight.
5. Plank for 30 seconds and while doing it say one thing you love about me.
6. Stuff your mouth with marshmallows and describe why you love me. (Careful, don’t choke yourself)
7. Blindfold and make me a sandwich.
8. Freestyle rap about our relationship.
9. Stand on one leg and say any two things that you hate about our relationship.
10. Go live on any social media account and declare your love for me.
11. Give me a relaxing foot massage.
12. Express your love in sign language.
13. Write a poem about our love story and sing it.
14. Do the best couple yoga pose.
15. Recreate the wedding photos.
16. Do the laundry for entire next week.
17. Give me a piggyback ride for 15 whole minutes.
18. Do 25 squats in the slowest manner possible.
19. Wear your dress inside out until next morning.
20. Narrate a fake romantic and intimate story about a date with your celebrity crush.
21. Tw#rk at a boring song, till the music stops.
22. Stand on the kitchen counter and hula hoop for a minute.
23. Dance on an imaginary pole.
24. Unwrap a candy with just your teeth.
25. Belly dance with something from the kitchen as a prop.
26. Allow being tickled when you are blindfolded.
27. Draw the alphabet in the air with your lips.
28. Send a dirty text using only emojis to your best friend.
29. Eat a cup cake in the nastiest way possible.
30. Prank call an ex and say something dirty.
31. Vacuum the house wearing only pajamas.
32. Do 5 pull-ups while holding each other.
33. Go into the kitchen and dress yourself up in things that you find.
Truth Or Drink Questions For Couples
If you’re trying to know the truth from your partner then these are some truth or drink questions for couples you could ask, you might get surprised at what truth you’re about to hear.
1. Who is the one person you most regret kissing?
2. Do you secretly enjoy getting dominated in bed?
3. Who here are you most jealous of
4. Have you ever cried because of me?
5. Do you sleep without your clothes?
6. How many women have you kissed?
7. If you get a chance to marry a celebrity who would it be?
8. What’s your favorite body part on yourself?
9. What’s your main romantic fantasy?
10. Do you have a name for your special places?
11. How often do you go with no bra?
12. Do you sometimes opt to go pantyless?
13. What size is your bra?
14. Would you like to ride a roller coaster with your crush?
15. Who is the best kisser you have ever kissed in your life?
16. What is the worst date you have ever been on?
17. Do you want to go for a bike ride with your boyfriend?
18. What moments of our lives that you feel it should never repeat itself ever again in our lives?
Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples Over Text
Truth or dare questions for couples over text, and truth or dare questions for couples over the phone are for partners who aren’t together, or might even be together but decide to play the game over text, so here are some of the things you can ask.
1. Describe your first intimate experience.
2. What is that one change you have noticed after marriage?
3. What is one thing about our physical intimacy that you miss when I’m not around?
4. Did you ever share a chewing gum with someone?
5. Do you enjoy PDA?
6. Which is the most embarrassing show you are guilty of watching?
7. Did you ever get involved in doing something illegal?
8. Name two of your guilty pleasures.
9. What is something disgusting, but you still like doing?
10. Fierce or feisty, what defines you in bed?
11. Would you mind satisfying somebody for money?
12. How perfect am I as your partner?
13. When was the longest time you have stayed in a bathroom and why?
14. Brush your teeth with apple cider vinegar.
15. Dip a marshmallow in soya sauce and eat it.
16. Open the backyard door and bark like a dog for 30 seconds.
17. Open your Instagram or Facebook and like each post of your ex.
18. Call an Italian restaurant and order sushi.
19. For the next 15 minutes, talk only in a whispering tone.
20. Slowly eat a spoonful of cinnamon powder.
21. Use toothpaste to wash your hands.
22. Call your colleague and yell liar in the phone, three times.
23. Pretend you have won a Grammy and give an acceptance speech (ask this to somebody who is shy of speaking).
24. Lick your dog’s ear.
25. Give yourself a potato facial.
26. Read the newspaper in a romantic style.
27. Call up pizza guys and ask if they have formula milk.
28. Call your best friend and ask if he/she has stolen your watch.
29. Jump like a frog for 2 minutes.
30. Re-enact your favorite romantic scene.
31. Without using any music, sing and dance to YMCA.
32. Peel an onion without using your hands.
33. Sit like a chair against a wall for 2 minutes.
34. Using cloves of garlic apply a lip balm or a lipstick.
35. Pretend the mop is your guitar, give a stage show performance.
36. Teach our dogs to bow down and say namaste.
37. Call an old friend and talk gibberish.
38. For 5 minutes, pretend to walk on a ramp and pout for cameras.
39. Eat a cookie without using your hands.
40. Mix peanut butter with chili sauce spread it on a slice of bread and eat it.
41. In the living room, land your imaginary spacecraft and talk like an alien.
42. Go shirtless and pound like a gorilla on your chest, for one whole minute.
43. Recite any poem backward.
Truth Or Dare Questions For Long Distance Relationship
For couples who are far away from each other, here are the best truth or dare questions for long distance relationship, and truth or dare questions for couples over facetime. Distance isn’t a barrier to who can enjoy this game, so go ahead and enjoy!
1. Talk to Siri for 7 minutes without any interruption.
2. Sing a lullaby beatboxing.
3. Impersonate your favorite in-law.
4. Do a cartwheel without falling.
5. Eat like a monkey for 5 minutes.
6. Eat 10 cookies in one minute.
7. Close your eyes and floss your teeth.
8. Whisper one of your darkest secrets.
9. Play a baby crying video on YouTube and str#ptease on the music, till the end of the video.
10. Open and shut the fridge 16 times, in 16 stylish ways.
11. Doodle the best possible image of your boss and post it on Twitter without giving any other details.
12. Eat a bowl of spaghetti using your fingers.
13. Change your Facebook profile photo to an ugly selfie.
14. Give a call to your nearest grocery store and ask if they have lactose-free ice cream for your pet rabbits.
15. Take a screenshot of your browsing history, print it and paste it on the bathroom mirror.
16. Change the status of your Facebook profile to “feeling sad”.
17. Make an account on a dating app and write a crazy bio.
18. Write a 10-line naughty story and share it with your friends on the Whatsapp group.
19. Send a weird GIF to the 10th person on your contacts list.
20. Imitate any five emojis.
21. Perform a stand-up comedy.
22. Act like a crying toddler for 4 minutes.
23. Place ice cubes on your palm and close your fist. Hold it till they all melt.
24. Cut a few onions and narrate a funny story while cutting them.
25. Strike up a funny conversation with your parents and hang up abruptly.
26. Dance with your dog for 3 minutes.
27. Dig into the trash can and name any three things you have picked.
28. Text a poor joke to your parents.
29. Use a voice changing filter and send a funny voice message to your ex.
30. Talk to a chair as if it’s your celebrity crush.
31. Row an imaginary boat for one minute.
32. Reveal what is inside your bag. Every small detail.
33. Tell 5 of your favorite quotes in one single breath.
34. Juggle 3 eggs without breaking them.
Quick Recap: Best Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples
There you go, 200 good truth or dare questions for couples that will spark up the romance in your relationship.
However, it’s important to establish boundaries before playing the truth and dare questions for couples. Make sure both partners feel comfortable with the questions and dares, and agree on what is off-limits. Remember, the game is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, not uncomfortable or harmful.
Overall, truth or dare can be a great way for couples to have some lighthearted fun and connect on a deeper level. Just be sure to keep it respectful and consensual.
Do you find these truth or dare questions for married couples interesting? Kindly let me know in the comment section.
Just before you go; check out these other related topics. 200 Juicy flirty dirty would you rather questions, 100 Dirty questions to ask your boyfriend to turn him on, 200 Questions to ask your lover to strengthen your bond, and 100 Questions to ask before marriage.
Pin this for later!