Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate love, affection, and everyone that holds a special place in our life; and what better way to celebrate them than by sending some valentines day love messages.
Sending your spouse, lover, boyfriend, or girlfriend valentines day love messages is a special way to express the feelings of love in your heart.
Yeah, I know you do share your affection with your loved ones every other day but valentine’s day offers something special. It’s being given a whole day to shower your lover with love, affection, encouragement, and showing them how much they mean to you!
And a very simple way of doing that is by sending them some valentines day love messages through text, love notes, or the very popular ones, cards!
Finding the right happy valentines day messages for girlfriend or valentine messages for boyfriends can be quite hard to do especially when you don’t know what to write. My advice is always simple, “write from your heart- how much you love him/her, how much they mean to you, and why you perfectly love their imperfections”.
I know that you might still be stuck with words or need inspiration as to the valentines day love messages to send. Well, you’re in luck because I’ve carefully picked out the best 75 valentine love messages for any occasion. Let’s go!
Valentines Day Love Messages For Her
In this section, I’ve written the best 25 valentine day messages for girlfriends that you can send to your girlfriend, wife, or partner. These valentine messages for girlfriends are super romantic, cute, and will tell her how you really feel.
1. Loving you is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
2. You are the rose that never fades – fresh and fragrant every day. I am so lucky to be with you this Valentine’s Day and always.
3. You are beautiful inside and out. You are my forever Valentine without a doubt.
4. You give my heart peace over and over again. I love you so much.
5. You are my Valentine every day, in every way.
6. From fledgling lovebirds to salty old crows, I love that we’ve never lost our sense of humor…or the magic that makes us us.
7. On Valentine’s Day, I want to let you know how much you mean to me. You’re like a precious, priceless jewel. I’m so thankful I’ve found you!
8. Though I may not always take the time to say it enough, I want you to know that I truly love and treasure you.
9. I don’t need you to get me anything for Valentine’s Day. Your love is the best gift I could ever hope to receive.
10. The planets were in alignment when we met. I still see the stars in your eyes.
11. When I wake in the morning my first thought is of you because when I begin my day with you in my mind I know that the day will be perfect.
12. To love you is one of the easiest things to do for you make life seem so much more beautiful… I love you and never want to let go of you, for life without you would be miserable
13. A lovely woman like you should be told how amazing she is every day of the year. Your all-encompassing love completes me. I love you this Valentine’s Day and always!
14. I love the way you make me feel like a man. You allow me to love you and I am so thankful for that. Happy Heart’s Day darling!
15. Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
16. I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
17. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
18. I fall in love with you just a little bit more every day.
19. When you kiss me, the world just melts away. When you hold me in your arms, I feel safe. Being in love with you has made me see how wonderful life can be. I love you.
20. If I tried to write all the things that I like about you on this card, I’d run out of the room. So here are a few of my favorite things: (write all the things you like about her).
21. The reassuring smile on your lips, the soft touch of your hands, and the little ways in which you make me happy are what keeps me alive every day.
22. Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we don’t know anything about limits. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.
23. Cupid was not stupid when he shot an arrow into my heart that pointed straight to you. Be my Valentine, girl!
24. Chocolates melt, cards get lost, roses even die…On this Valentine’s Day, I want you to know that my love is here to stay always and forever.
25. My friends were right. They said I would one day fall in love and settle down. I didn’t believe them until I met you. Sweetheart, you have made me a better man. Thank you!
Happy Valentines Day For Him & Her
In this next section you’ll find some cute happy valentines day i love you messages for him & her that can be sent to husband, wife, boyfriend, and girlfriend alike. Set your partner’s heart on fire with these passionate happy valentines day messages.
26. Darling, you’re my one and only. I don’t know what I ever did to deserve a girlfriend as amazing as you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
27. Thank you for showing me what true love is – Happy Valentine’s Day
28. Your beauty, charm, and grace have completely enraptured me. I’m overwhelmed with feelings of devotion every time I look at you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my true love!
29. I fell, and you caught me. I am so in love with you, everything you are and everything you do. Happy Valentine’s Day!
30. Perfection is a day spent with you with no distractions from anyone and anything. This is one of those days. Happy Valentine’s day, you perfect human!
31. You own my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who keeps me alive.
32. The day we met, I never asked you where you live. I knew from the moment I saw you that you would live in my heart. It has been so from that day forward. Happy Valentine’s Day.
33. You are the only girl in my life. The flower that will forever bloom here in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
34. All the roses and diamonds in the world would never be able to express just how much I love and appreciate you. However, I hope that this can be a start — open the present! — I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my life!
35. Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
36. You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
37. Warmer than a summer breeze, hotter than the sun, more beautiful than a flower, but most importantly, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. Happy Valentine’s day!
38. I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s Day!
39. You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul. You are the reason I get out of bed every morning. I love you, happy Valentine’s Day!
40. You are my beautiful sunshine, the smile on my face and the beat in my heart! Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
41. Every day, we add a page to our own fairy tale. This Valentine’s Day, let’s write a whole chapter together. I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
42. Chocolate candies and fresh flower bouquets are truly sweet and delightful. However, nothing is as sweet and delightful as you are. Happy Valentine’s Day!
43. Cupid’s shot was right on target for my Valentine and I am so lucky to spend it with you. Thank you my soulmate for coming into my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
44. This world is nothing but an illusion and the only real thing here is my love for you. I hope you know that already. Happy Valentine’s Day!
45. My Love you are the sweetest dreams I ever had and our time apart is the darkest part of my day Can’t wait to see you again.” — Happy Valentine’s Day
46. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” — Happy Valentine’s Day
47. You are not around me or with me; you are always inside me, deep in my soul where we both share a happy bond. Happy Valentine’s Day My Love
48. Happy Valentine’s Day! Wishing you a beautiful day filled with love and happiness, you deserve it!
49. Happy Valentine’s Day. Roses are red, Violets are blue, People come in many shapes, And my favorite is YOU!
50. This love hangover that you give me every time I see you drives me crazy. I don’t mean to be overdramatic, but this Valentine’s day would be the saddest day ever if you weren’t by my side. I love you, baby. Happy Valentine’s day!
Valentines Day Love Messages For Him
Wow! We’re onto the final 25 Valentines day love messages and here, you’ll find the best valentine messages for boyfriends. Some are funny and cute too!
51. You mean the entire world to me and I believe you would be there by my side till the day I die. I Love you, my Prince!
52. While I was cleaning the home, I found the letters L, O, V, and E. The only thing I’m missing now is U.
53. You are the person who makes me smile and gives me the energy to go that extra mile.
54. I love you more than pizza.
55. Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
56. Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
57. To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
58. I’m scared to close my eyes because I think that I will not be able to see you again. I love you that much from the bottom of my heart.
59. No matter the celebration of the day, there is nobody in this world I’d rather share my happiness with. I love you!
60. I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel of this world. It’s you, my love. You are the only thing that looks good on me.
61. You’re the reason why my world is so colorful and full of melodies. You’re the perfect boyfriend of my dreams. Happy Valentine’s Day!
62. I think we are a match made in heaven! We did the perfect crime to steal each other’s hearts. Right? Happy Valentine’s Day, my bubbletea.
63. February 14th has never been sweeter. You are the most amazing valentine ever, and I feel so much love for you, my chest tears apart from this beautiful feeling. Happy Valentine’s day, my darling!
64. You are captain Smith to my Pocahontas. Peanut butter to my jelly. Beast to my Beauty. I’m so glad that I can spend this beautiful day with the best valentine in the whole world. Love you like crazy, baby.
65. From the first time I saw you, I knew you would have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband I could have asked for.
66. Strong and sweet, handsome and handy, roguish and romantic, wild and wonderful, these are just a few of the words that describe you. Thanks for being my ideal man this Valentine’s Day and every day!
67. Diamonds and roses are awesome on Valentine’s Day, but having your love is enough for me.
68. Your eyes are like a smoldering flame, your kiss is like a spark, and your embrace is like a blazing fire. Happy Valentine’s Day to my red hot lover!
69. I want you to know I adore you and think you’re as awesome as the stars and planets. Happy Valentine’s Day!
70. Baby, every time I look at you it’s like the first time, I get butterflies, feel like I’m on cloud 9, and know it’s true love! I ♥ you with all my heart and all my mind.
71. My life is worth living because you’re in it. No other reason comes even close. I’ll love you till my last breath. Happy Valentine’s Day!
72. I love you for always making me feel like the happiest girl in the world. I want to make this Valentine’s Day the best day of your life!
73. As a wife of the most adorable husband in the world, I have only one thing to confess. That is, I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
74. Happy Valentine’s. On this special day, I’m sending a note your way to let you know how very special you really are. I’m hoping that you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day filled with all that you are hoping for.
75. Your love garnishes me with strength, power, and confidence. It gives me the courage to fight all odds and win the battle. Thanks, my beloved. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Hey! Now that you’ve had the best pick of valentine love messages, don’t forget to accompany them with some romantic valentine’s gift.
These words will help tell your partner how you feel. You shouldn’t tell your partner how you feel just on special occasions, make every day special by always telling your partners that you love them; that’s one of the intimate habits of really strong couples.
If you need more spice in your love messages, don’t forget to check out deep love messages and hot flirty messages to send to your partner to make them hot for you. I want to know your favorite valentines day love messages in the comment section below! See you!
Pin this for later!